We Can Help
Answer These Questions
Milestones may be able to help your child if you answer yes to one or more of these questions.
- Does your child seem to have a language delay, or have difficulty speaking or understanding?
- Does your child seem to have trouble with motor skills like crawling, walking or other activities?
- Does your child have difficulty with coordination? Are they more clumsy than other children their age?
- Do you have concerns about your child’s social interaction with others?
- Do you have concerns about your child’s behavior?
- Does your child seem to have problems learning?
- Does your child complain of headaches?
- Does your child have seizures?
- Is your child prone to big mood swings?
- Does your child complain about pain, numbness, or show physical signs of weakness?
- Is your child overwhelmed with noises, touch, lights or other sensory stimulation?
- Does your child have trouble eating or feeding? Is he or she a very picky eater?
- Has your child had a brain injury?
- Does your child make movements or noises that worry you?
- Are you concerned about your child’s overall development?
We Can Help
If Your Child Has Been Diagnosed with Any of the Following
Milestones may be able to help your child if he or she has been diagnosed with one or more of the following.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Receptive-Expressive Language Delay
Global Developmental Delay
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome/Exposure
Fetal Drug Exposure
Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD)
Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
Tics or Tourette Syndrome
Traumatic Brain Injury
Neuromuscular Disorders (Muscular Dystrophy, Charcot Marie Tooth, Myasthenia Gravis)
Encephalopathy or Encephalitis
Movement Disorders (tremor, ataxia)
Disorders of muscle tone (hypotonia or spasticity)
Other disorders affecting the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves or muscles